HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Sunday 1 December 2013

Nigerian Super Star Kcee and Sierra Leon/Nollywood Actress Marian Kekurah Graces HOUSE OF MALIQ Online Magazine 2013 Dec Cover

He’s so HOT! Everyday, singer, Kcee just keeps looking good and he makes no effort at it at all… We are excited to have him grace our December cover along side sexy Sierra Leon/Nollywood Actress Marian Kekurah .Below is all you need to know about them..Thanks and God bless
Kcee and Marian Kekurah HOUSE OF MALIQ Dec Cover

Kcee's biography
      Okpekete master & Limpopo king, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee schooled at Tolu primary school, Ajegunle then went on to Central High school, Isolo before proceeding to UNN (University Of Nsukka).  Kcee’s father was a DJ and he also sells CD’s, Kcee assist his father with his music business back in the days, He listens to music a lot, this was what helped him build his music knowledge.  Kcee did not plan to become a musician in life his dream is to become a professional footballer, He played for Julius Berger and Puma when he was in Ajegunle, But Kcee has this belief that he was definitely going to be in the entertainment industry.  It was between music and football. He says ‘At the end of the day, the God that always writes scripts has written mine, I was just acting in it; I thought I was going into football but I found myself doing music. ‘  In the beginning his father never support him like most fathers do, his father want him to go to school but his Mom was supporting him financially morally and other wise. He said “my father tied my legs, my hands and then he flogged me, he was like “you’re not my child any more, why would you go for a show at night”
Kcee
  “The first time I came back home with money when I performed somewhere, Julius Agwu introduced me to some guys then, I did ‘Oh Play Safe’ rave for Gold circle condom, then they were raising awareness for HIV so I did the performance with my partner and I was paid N20, 000, I went home and tendered the money to my parents, they were impressed. It was at that point my father started supporting me. Now my dad prays for me when I’m recording or shooting a video; whatever I’m doing he prays first.”  Kcee always call his music style “sweet music” , Kcee’s new ground breaking songs “pull over” feat. Wizkid, “okoso” & “Limpopo” which video was shot in Spain are all in the airways, since he vows on feeding us with “sweet music”
Kcee
Kcee

Marian Kekurah's brief biography
 London based Sierra Leonean/Nollywood actress Marian Kekurah is a proud Sierra Leonean. She has always dreamt of becoming an actress when growing up. Even though others told her to give up her dreams, she never stopped. The discouragement from people made her more hungry to pursue her acting career. Success was her only option.     
    Marian move to the U.k. when she was 11. She studied Health and social care and drama in the United Kingdom. At the age of 19, she started putting her talent into work and featured in two movies. "One Last Wish" and "Do I Deserve This". They were successful Productions that gave her a breakthrough for her critically acclaimed roles she played in these movies.         She attracted Directors from Nollywood. Which motivated her to move into the country (Nigeria).    Her stay  has successfully made her featured in movies like "Mistresses",  Human Hair Hustler"Human Hair Runs" , House of Demon" , Icons Of War" The getto queen , ETC   She is not only an actress she also produced. She is currently working on her first movie production called "M.KEKURAH MEDIA PRODUCTION".....Kindly visit her fan page MARIAN KEKURAH ACTRESS. Thanks God bless.
Marian Kekurah

Marian Kekurah

Marian Kekurah
Credit- ( Kcee)
Kcee's Makeup- Maiworld makeovers
All Costumes and accessories provided by - Kcee
Creative Director- Malik Zenishia Zainab
Graphics- Malik Zenishia Zainab/John x (nett)
Co-ordinator - Azeezat
Photography - Dazzle Photos


Credit- ( Marian Kekurah)
Marian Kekurah's Makeup- Maiworld makeovers
All Costumes and accessories  - Desire 1709 boutique
Styled by - Desire 1709 
Creative Director- Malik Zenishia Zainab
Graphics- Malik Zenishia Zainab/John x (nett)
Co-ordinator - Azeezat
Photography - Dazzle Photos

60 comments:

  1. Nice one again maliq

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great - in their own, individual ways. Prefer kcees - d lady looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck!! d lady is hawrt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty lady & fab figure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weldone MALIQ.. U did it again

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks despirate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are nice shoot... Kcee looks charming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wa o dis girl don open body finish smh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Maliq (mummy). Marian lovely pictures. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice styling... Good photography.. Excellent people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me google her.. I like her skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  12. they all look great. Nice one dear
    www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love kcee..omg see d way he dances his limpopo lol nice 1

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love u kceeeeeeeee u are lookin lik a bag of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to say... I like kcee's cover the best! it's nicer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice photos but d lady is desperate

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fabULOUS, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. habba!! una wan kill person...

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful cover u av there

    ReplyDelete
  20. Much agreed! Very unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ummmmmh awful photos.sorry nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  22. kcee wins hands down

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maliq u dey try no b small....God bless your hustle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wen are u goin to feature wizkid?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh here comes another....hot 11 am actually loving d lady's posses

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dat jean short oo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow....lovin Limpopo dance ...nice one house maliq

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowwwwwwww.. Thank God kcee is not looking trashy this time

    ReplyDelete
  29. MALIQ pls do photo for tubaba na

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow I lik d second photo so hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  31. mariam wins for me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i dont understand y she opened her body lik that mutchewww

    ReplyDelete
  33. malik keep it up..but is kcee bleaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s exactly what I thought.

      Delete
  34. Kind of a dull photoshoot, and we’ve seen some of those looks before, so not that exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  35. correction: i like the photos alot

    ReplyDelete
  36. maliq's besst frndddddd...loving kcee's photos

    ReplyDelete
  37. He is so fly. I like both looks.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I must say these are nice

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice fashion..u didn't work with swanky jerry this time

    ReplyDelete
  40. D photos are interestinggg

    ReplyDelete
  41. My sweet sierra Leone sister keep up d good work make sierraleone proud

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kcee nicee marian killing it

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sierraleoneans stand up yeast. may God bless your hursle marian Kekura.

    ReplyDelete
  44. She is so sexy menhhhh nice one kcee

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nice one maliq both of them look good marian is hot

    ReplyDelete
  46. I seriously just love her!

    ReplyDelete